Brasserie Surréaliste is a young micro-brewery founded by two passionate brothers specializing in hop-forward and sour beers.
We recently found home in the trendy neighborhood of Dansaert in Brussels, in an iconic art-deco building of 1,500 square meters. We have a 10HL brewhouse, many tanks, barrels, and an automated canning line. Our 600m2 taproom is opening in Autumn and will feature a huge bar, a restaurant, winter garden, beer shop and an exhibition hall with a special focus on digital art.
As our first non-production-related employee, the candidate will be in direct contact with founders and have significant impact on our business at different levels. As such the position will be very multidisciplinary. We are looking for a young skilled and motivated person to join our team immediately.
· Visit and maintaining contact with existing clients and prospect, including delivering fresh beer to them in Brussels
· Various project management related to our taproom opening and expansion depending on profile:
o E-commerce follow-up and scale-up
o Operational organization of events in the brewery and restaurant
· Sales and financial reporting
· Administrative tasks
· Educate customers on our products
· Work closely with marketing team and help when needed
· Help the team in various tasks when needed
· Participate in beer related events outside of normal working hours
· Report to founders/CEO
Passionate about craft-beer
Proactive and versatile
Open-minded spirit and effective interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and within a team
Excellent organisation skills
Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
Telework when needed
Language: English, French and/or Dutch
Send your CV to email@example.com