Role: Mechanical Engineer / Mobile Canning Operator
Job Overview: We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our team based out of Barcelona. You will work across our business establishing our manufacturing footprint, installing machines, canning craft drinks, maintaining equipment and developing innovative solutions for our clients. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mobile canning craft beer, wine and cider across Spain, France, Italy and Portugal
- Assisting in the development and installation of our canning facility in the Barcelona area
- Canning craft drinks and wine at our canning facility
- Installing machines at our customers premises
- Assisting in customer training
- Analyzing mechanical and technical problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them
- Supporting the sales team
- Maintaining equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Some experience working in a technical role is preferred but not essential
- Full drivers license
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Happy to travel to production sites across Southern Europe, and work away for days at a time.
- Must speak English
- French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, & Portuguese desirable but not essential
Travel is a fun and necessary part of this role. Please only apply if the idea of regularly travelling across Europe excites you!